- Leverage SFTP support for Azure Blob Storage to build a unified data lakeby Yash Lunagaria on October 20, 2022 at 10:00 am
SFTP support for Azure Blob Storage is a fully managed, highly scalable SFTP service which enables simple, secure, and easy-to-manage file transfers.
- Azure Virtual WAN simplifies networking needsby Reshmi Yandapalli on October 20, 2022 at 8:00 am
Today we are excited to make announcements in multiple areas of Azure Virtual WAN (vWAN), a networking-as-a-service that brings networking, security, and routing functionalities together to provide a single operational interface.
- Enterprise-grade DDoS protection for SMBs now available in previewby Amir Dahan on October 19, 2022 at 9:00 am
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks are some of the largest availability and security concerns facing customers that are moving their applications to the cloud.
- Visualize and monitor Azure & hybrid networks with Azure Network Watcherby Medhashree Jha on October 19, 2022 at 8:00 am
Network Watcher helps customers monitor, manage, and understand their own networks for performance, connectivity, security, and compliance issues and furthermore, empowers customers to troubleshoot efficiently with actionable insights and proactive alerting, thus effectively reducing the mean time to resolve network issues.
- Delivering consistency and transparency for cloud hardware securityby Rani Borkar on October 18, 2022 at 9:00 am
Microsoft has made a number of contributions to and collaborated with various members of the Open Compute Project (OCP) community, the leading industry group dedicated to open source hardware innovation. This year, we are excited to showcase some of our newest projects at the OCP Global Summit.
- Announcing Azure DNS Private Resolver general availabilityby Sergio Figueiredo on October 18, 2022 at 8:00 am
We are excited to share that Azure DNS Private Resolver is now in general availability. We offer two types of Azure DNS Zones—private and public—for hosting your private DNS and public DNS records.
- Modernize with Microsoft Cloud, the most complete developer platformby Ashmi Chokshi on October 12, 2022 at 9:00 am
Developers are essential to the world we live in, and the work you do is critical to the success of organizations in every industry. Microsoft empowers innovators like you on your unique journey.
- How Microsoft Azure helps drive agility and optimization for your businessby Kathleen Mitford on October 12, 2022 at 9:00 am
Welcome to Microsoft Ignite. I’m incredibly inspired by this global community and how you’ve navigated your organizations through significant changes over the past few years. In a world where business leaders are feeling the pressure to do more with less, organizations of all sizes and industries are increasingly embracing cloud technologies as the path toward digital and business resilience.
- Drive efficiency through automation and AI with the Microsoft Cloudby Jessica Hawk on October 12, 2022 at 9:00 am
This year at Microsoft Ignite, we explore how organizations can activate AI and automation directly in their business workflows and empower developers to use those same intelligent building blocks to deliver their own differentiated experiences.
- Scalable management of virtualized RAN with Kubernetesby Victor Bahl on October 5, 2022 at 10:00 am
At Microsoft, we believe our Azure system and network management tools and expertise can be repurposed to manage and optimize telecommunication infrastructure as well. Here we describe some of the more interesting technologies that fit into the management of a cloud-based telecommunications infrastructure.