In a context of competition and evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI), the digital emotional experience of the customer and that of the collaborator constitute a true lever of development for the company. Perfectly identifying clients will help to provoke positive emotions in the customer journey.
How to use all your data collected by your customer service?
Big Data, refers to a very large set of data that a company can have on its customers, particularly in relation to their behaviour.
Because the data is so large, its processing and analysis cannot be done by humans or by conventional database or information management tools. Before you can use Big Data, you have to know its current issues.
- How to invest in the collection, storage, analysis and exploitation of data?
- What innovative tools can you rely on for fast data processing?
- How to integrate Big Data into a global communication and management strategy?
- How to efficiently harvest your data?
With the explosion of data sources (computers, mobile devices, websites, social networks, e-mailing, flyers, SMS …) and the evolution of strategic needs, the company must rethink their use on their prospects and customers.
However, to ensure efficient data collection, it is more relevant to identify them , to know the needs of customers to meet their expectations as much as possible.
- How to use them wisely? Customer knowledge encompasses the most interesting issues of Big Data from both a marketing and operational point of view.
- How to set up, maintain and pilot a 360 ° vision on all channels and different points of contact with the customer? The data collected by the customer service must be classified, organized, used for commercial and marketing purposes as well as transformed into knowledge (customer).
Considered as a mine of information, Big Data is at the heart of business strategies.Beyond Big Data, the in-depth analytical part of smart data has become the real key to success.
The multiplication of data is not exploited in an intelligent way diluting the objectives very quickly in the mass of data that the Internet offers. Smart data focuses on the accuracy and relevance of the data’s value in relation to the targeted issues.
How can the intelligent use of data achieve a concrete goal?
It is important to focus only on the really useful information to optimize actions and marketing campaigns to represent a real competitive advantage in your industry.
Why is smart data important for improving the customer experience? Big data, and more specifically smart data, improves the customer experience by:
- a fine knowledge of the client ;
- a proactive customer service ;
- a more humanized and individualized customer relationship ;
- an anticipation of the customer’s needs ;
- an ultra-personalized communication ; and
- predictive maintenance of the machines.
How can smart data cause emotion? If it is well controlled, the smart data allows an optimal collection of the data on the purchasing behaviour of the customers.
Thus, understanding their expectations becomes obvious. This can only increase its satisfaction since its needs are already identified and thus provoke a positive emotion for a striking customer experience!
- What are the possible innovations in your customer relationship strategy? Represented by a community forum, they allow companies to guide their customers and prospects.This consists of conversations and high added value content in order to generate more traffic on the website and to consolidate customer loyalty.
- How to move from customer knowledge to customer intelligence? The notion of customer intelligence is increasingly present in a context where Big Data and simple customer knowledge are far from sufficient to risk being drowned in a mass of unusable data.
The goal of customer intelligence is to use relevant actionable data for the marketing activity. Some tools such as dynamic and smart FAQs, community forums and chatbots help to focus on truly valuable customer data and enrich customer insights.
To achieve customer intelligence, it is necessary to increase customer knowledge by customizing services. Customer intelligence therefore requires a thorough knowledge and is not resigned to buying behaviour, thus affecting the customer’s personality and emotions.
Access to the key moments of the client’s navigation on the website makes it possible to evaluate his emotion. Some technological solutions such as RealEyes, Clarifai, Affectiva, IBM Watson or Sensum analyze emotions to understand their impact thanks to new data types and tracking methods.
It should be noted that no measurement tool is as intelligently designed as our own intuition, that of man, despite technological advances (Artificial Intelligence).
- Management innovations are represented by:
- Integration of customer data into the management strategy for better market anticipation;
- Digitization of the customer relationship
- The synchronization of the ecosystem as a whole (CRM, social networks, e-care devices);
- Improvement on the customer journey with web-to-store tools;
- The enrichment on customer knowledge.
The benefits are external because they make the client standalone, but also internal. Indeed, customer knowledge and access to the same knowledge base allows the employee to save time by avoiding asking his peers immediately and keeping his hand on the file without having to transfer it to another colleague.
Being the only privileged interlocutor of a customer favours a certain relationship of trust. As a result, customer knowledge is an essential lever to contribute to a great customer experience. Indeed, it helps to provoke positive emotions to increase satisfaction and encourage loyalty.
With regard to improving the experience of the collaborator, customer knowledge enables data to offer a qualitative customer service and to reach his objectives effectively. All this thanks to tracking methods and powerful tools.
New digital technologies include omnichannel , connected objects, mobile customer service and CRM tools. Based on current trends in customer relationship, large companies are using instant messaging more and more.
This relational continuity responds to the mobility issues of individuals.Indeed, the daily use of smartphones and multi-device need to be able to resume contact at each connection point of the consumer regardless of the terminal and the channel used.
The conversation flow is not interrupted and keeps its continuity and synchronicity.This new channel of instant messaging, has allowed chatbots to grow with messenger customer chat and the development of a 360 ° vision with CRM integration.
Finally, these trends simplify the customer journey and favour a better anticipation of the acts and behaviours of the customer, with always the same goal: the improvement of the omnichannel customer experience.
How to educate your client?
Artificial Intelligence in customer relations with deep and machine learning
The difference between deep learning and machine learning: Deep learning is a set of methods for machine learning and machine learning.Machine learning effectively processes Big Data and makes it easier to use. Thanks to this form of AI, it is possible to better know its customers to offer them the best possible experience.
How do these two tools improve the customer experience? The optimal use of Artificial Intelligence makes it possible to satisfy an over-informed client, to identify it by exploiting his data in order to offer him a rich and personalized experience. The benefits of increased customer relationship:
- a more personalized customer relationship,
- a customer autonomy encouraged,
- improved customer service,
Thanks to an increasingly important integration of smart data, chatbots and AI, brand products and services are better personalized.
The company can anticipate the expectations of its customers and thus improve their experience with the brand.
In summary, the various innovations and tools help to guide the employee and better understand the expectations of the customer causing him a satisfying emotion, resulting in a better experience collaborator.
Regarding the customer experience, it can only be positive since the customer feels in turn considered through expectations effectively identified by the employee. The key to satisfying an employee and a customer is therefore to trigger a positive emotion.